Friday, December 19, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!

Wow! I am so glad that Friday is finally here. Yesterday I worked really hard to have my house clean and wrap presents so that I could enjoy today with the kids. And so far, everything has worked out. I have been wanting to make crayons with Olivia for a long time and we have just not been able to stay at home and play. So, this morning we stayed in our pjs and made crayons. It was great fun! Olivia loved it! And then we ate Chick-fil-a for lunch, Olivias favorite. Now, they are both taking a nap and I am having mommy time watching Mamma Mia! (Love it!) Then tonight Olivia and Wyatt are going to Tom-Tom's house to spend the night while we go to our Sunday School Christmas party and I am so excited. I am really looking forward to eating some good food. To make a long story short, today has been a GREAT Friday! Sorry, no pics this time.

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

Making crayons sounds like tons of fun!

Amy said...

Hey, Erin! I added you to my (new) blog and wanted to let you know. Thx for adding me to yours, but now my address is henrycrew.blogspot.com. :) Sorry! Some people couldn't see all of my other one (designed on a Mac). Merry Christmas!

The Long Family said...

How was Christmas!?