Friday, February 6, 2009

Twilight Zone

OK, so it has been a while since I have posted so I wanted to let everyone know what has been going on.

First, and this is probably the most important reason, we are having internet problems. Everything has been so slow and it takes forever, I just don't have the patience to sit a wait.

Secondly, I have been at the beach. I left last Friday to go to Orange Beach with my mother-in-law for her birthday. As soon as our internet problems are fixed I will post some pics. It would take a decade if I tried to do it now.

Third, I have been reading in my spare time. Some friends of mine recommended that I start reading the Twilight series and now I am hooked! Some of you may have heard of them, they have gotten really popular and there has even been a movie made about the first one. Yes, they are about vampires and werewolves, but it is nothing like I thought it would be. I was very hesitant to read them because I do not like scary, gruesome things, but this is nothing like that. I have never read books so fast in order to find out what was going to happen next. It is good clean fun and I highly recommend them!

Well, I have got to go do laundry! This is something I usually do while the kids are taking a nap, but lately all I have been doing is reading!

No comments: